Shipping & Refunds
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Shipping charges both within India and Internationally depend on the weight, volume & distance of travel.
This will be calculated at checkout.
When your order is ready we will dispatch it through a registered courier service. Courier details will be shared with you via email so that you may track your package.
Once shipped, orders in India should reach you within 2 to 7 working days.
International orders should reach you within 5 to 15 working days.
Delivery time does not include weekends or public holidays.
We use reliable courier companies to ship your order, but we are unable to control any unforseen delays due to the courier service.
Please ensure that you enter your full shipping address, along with a phone number. We will be unable to take on any liability, for the loss of your package, due to an incomplete or wrong address.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES & TAXES
Duties & Taxes levied by your country are not included in the shipping and handling charges paid at checkout. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the courier service, against an invoice, at the time of delivery.
Please note that we cannot control any customs delays in India or in your country.
EXCHANGE, RETURN, REFUND
We strive to make fine quality handmade products that you will enjoy wearing. However, if for some reason you feel the need to exchange or return your order please carefully read the policies listed below.
You can exchange your order if it is faulty or if you have received the wrong size. Please EMAIL your order number and a photo of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to make you aware that handwoven textiles have slubs, irregularities and color variations. These are not faults or defects. They are what make our clothing beautiful.
In case the color or fabric is out of stock by the time we receive your return, you may choose another fabric or ask for a refund.
You can only return your order if it is faulty.
For an order to be eligable for exchange or return it must meet all of the following requirements
- Exchange or return request must be made within 3 days of receipt of the order.
- Exchange or return items should be unworn and in original condition
- Exchange or return items should have their tags intact & be properly packaged, so as to prevent damage during shipping. If the product is damaged due to the packaging we will be unable to process your exchange or refund.
- Exchange or return items within India should reach us within 10 days from date of receipt.
- Exchange or return items from overseas should reach us within 15 days from date of receipt.
- For overseas returns please state clearly in the courier declaration ‘returned goods of no commercial value’. This will ensure we are not charged duties for return packages.
- We reserve the right to not accept exchange or return items that do not reach us within the given time.
- The cost of shipping for exchange or return items will need be borne by the customer.
Please send exchanges or returns to the following address:
Kishmish, 110, Jaywant Industrial Estate, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai 400034, MH, India.
Phone +91 9820017663 / 9820031361
Once we have received and inspected your return, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If it is approved, your refund will be initiated within 7 working days of receiving the return.
Custom orders and special size products cannot be exchanged or returned unless the product is faulty.
Sale items cannot be exchanged or returned.